I love making desserts, and I especially love baking with raspberries. It’s a shame that many people don’t know how easy it is to make sweet raspberry desserts. You just need a few ingredients and some time!
Raspberries are one of my favorite fruits and I love to make desserts with them. These blondies are the perfect way to enjoy a sweet treat on a hot summer day!
- What is a blondie?
A blondie is a baked good made from cocoa powder, butter, sugar and flour. They’re often topped with chocolate chips or nuts before baking.
- How do you make them?
Blondies are easiest if you use pre-made cookie dough but if you have time on your hands—or maybe just want some extra practice with making sweets—you can always whip up your own recipe at home! Here’s what ingredients I recommend: 1 cup flour 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 stick unsalted butter chopped into small cubes 1 cup granulated sugar pinch of salt 2 large eggs room temperature or warm water (1 cup) vanilla extract optional: chocolate chips or nuts for garnish
- 1 cup of raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 4 tbsp of cream cheese
- In a bowl mix raspberries and cream cheese together. 2) Spread it on a baking pan and refrigerate for 30 minutes. 3) Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes, then remove from oven and cool down completely before serving with ice cream or whipped cream if desired!
An emulsion is a mixture of two immiscible liquids (water and oil, for example). The key to making an emulsion is to stabilize the oil droplets by dispersing them in water. To do this, you’ll want to use something with a high surface tension—like gelatin or egg whites—and add plenty of salt. You can also use some sort of acid like vinegar or lemon juice if you’d like; just remember not to overdo it!
When using your newly created sweet raspberry dessert emulsion on your dessert dishes, make sure not to mix too much of either ingredient together until it’s time for eating so that there aren’t any clumps left behind when served later!
Raspberries are a great source of vitamin C, fiber and antioxidants. They also contain manganese, which is essential for the formation of hemoglobin (the protein in blood).
Raspberry coulis can be made using fresh or frozen raspberries. Frozen raspberries will have a more intense flavor than fresh ones due to their lower water content; however they won’t keep as long so you may want to use them within a few weeks after purchasing them at the store or online.
5)RASPBERRY SWIRL CAKE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time. Beat in vanilla extract.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt; mix well to form a stiff dough that can be rolled out easily on a floured surface or between two pieces of parchment paper (or waxed paper).
- Roll out half of your dough into an 8 inch round about 1/8th inch thick then transfer it onto a parchment-lined baking sheet that has been dusted with flour so it won’t stick when you bake it later on!
- Cover with another piece of parchment paper cut into 4 equal pieces each measuring 6″ long x 4″ wide x 2″ tall so you can lift them up quickly if needed while baking these desserts! Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown around edges but centers still look moist inside when done properly.”
6)RASPBERRY YOGURT POPSICLES
- To make the raspberry puree, mix together 1 cup of fresh raspberries and ½ cup of water in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth, then strain out any pulp and discard it. Store the puree in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- To make the strawberry puree, combine 1½ cups chopped strawberries with ½ cup water in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth (you may need to add some more water if your mixture is too thick). Strain out any seeds from this mixture; you can use it as-is but I prefer to add some sugar syrup for extra sweetness so that my popsicles taste like real strawberries!
7)WATERMELON SALAD WITH RASPBERRIES, FETA & MINT
To make the watermelon balls, start by scooping out a small ball of melon with a melon baller.
Then cut the raspberries in half and mix them with mint leaves, feta cheese and pistachios.
Drizzle some honey mustard dressing over your salad and serve it up!
8)RASPBERRY LEMONADE POPSICLES
- Use fresh raspberries for the best taste.
- Use freshly squeezed lemon juice for a more flavorful result.
- Add a little sugar and mint leaves to give it that extra kick of flavor.
- Mix in some lemon zest if you want even more citrusy goodness!
9)HOMEMADE RED RASPBERRY SYRUP
- How to make homemade red raspberry syrup:
- Using a blender, combine the raspberries and water in a large saucepan. Bring it to a boil over medium heat, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- How to use it in recipes:
- Add 1/2 cup of this syrup per glass of soda (or 2 ounces) in place of sugar or honey when making drinks such as mimosas or sangrias. Or add it directly into your cocktail shaker along with other ingredients if you’re making one yourself!
Raspberries are a very popular fruit that is often used in desserts, salads and other recipes. They are also a great source of Vitamin C and antioxidants.
You can use raspberries for cooking or baking as well as adding them to your daily diet. The following recipe will teach you how to make sweet raspberry desserts at home:
I hope you have enjoyed learning how to make these delicious desserts. They are so easy and fun to make, and they taste amazing! I love all different flavors of raspberries but my favorite is definitely raspberry blondies.